Access to and use of the website implies full acceptance of these conditions without prejudice to any special conditions that may apply to certain specific services of the website.
For any clarification, consultation or notification by Web users, Animatoon offers the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The intellectual property of all the elements that make up the Web site and its source, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein code corresponding to Animatoon, will enjoy the ownership of exclusive rights to exploit them in any form (particularly through reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation) or by having the necessary licenses for publication.
Display, print and download the contents of the Web site are allowed only and exclusively with the following conditions:
• Compatibility with the purpose of the website.
• The sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use.
• Use for commercial or illegal purposes is expressly prohibited.
• Respect for the integrity of the contents of the Web site, expressly prohibiting any modifications of it.
Some images come from third Web site pages. All of them are used in good faith, because they are released under licenses that allow commercial use for free. In such cases, the author and source appear conveniently specified, and are subject to the indicated license in each case, in the source page.
ANIMATOON owns industrial property rights relating to its products and services. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties, ANIMATOON recognizes in favor of their holders the corresponding rights of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the website any rights or responsibilities of Animatoon there on nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by ANIMATOON, unless so stated explicitly done.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on the website, its resale, as well as infringement of intellectual or industrial property of Animatoon will result in legal action.
In order to improve the performance of the Web site, ANIMATOON reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained in the website, the configuration and design of it and its legal notice as well as any other specific conditions.
ANIMATOON does not guarantee occasional interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, nor that it is updated, although it undertakes to carry out, provided that no causes that make this impossible or difficult to execute, as soon as it becomes aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updated content, all efforts aimed at correcting the errors, restore communication and update the contents.
ANIMATOON does not assume any responsibility for the contents, information or linked from the Web site services, provided they are beyond its control or guarantee on the absence of viruses or other elements in it that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of users, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Animatoon will not be responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damages caused to user’s computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
• The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to services and Web site content.
• A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
Some pages of the Web site may allow participation through comments and may allow, in that case, any user to send texts via the form established for that purpose. By submitting these texts, by clicking on the link, you agree to:
• Respect the applicable law, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and the general conditions of access and use.
• Sending only legitimate and truthful opinions and comments, tailored to the theme and content of each article.
• Confer license to ANIMATOON as broad as required by law to publish texts online.
• Refrain from sending defamatory content or links, insulting, offensive, abusive, racist, obscene, threatening or discriminatory; as well as commercial, promotional or advertising.
Similarly, users acknowledge:
• That ANIMATOON is not responsible in any way for the opinions expressed by users, participating under his sole responsibility.
• That the comments of users do not represent the views of ANIMATOON, its shareholders or its employees.
• That ANIMATOON does not guarantee, in any case, publication of the contents posted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be reviewed automatically by a spam filter and moderated in terms of its form, by an administrator of the website, which will act in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
• That ANIMATOON may remove comments that do not comply with these rules of participation.
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law.
ANIMATOON and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction and jurisdiction that may apply, to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain) for any controversy that might arise from access to or use of the Web site are subjected.
ANIMATOON S.L. 2015